At South View Junior School we aim to have 100% of our pupils in School Uniform.
It does make such a difference to the attitude of the children and as a result they are in the right frame of mind for working.
Thank you for your support in this and please continue to ensure your child is in uniform.
All clothing needs to be marked with your child's name.
Lost and unmarked items are placed in the lost property area in the School Reception
Our School Uniform consists of:
- black/grey trousers or skirt
- white shirt/blouse, or Polo shirt
- red sweatshirts or cardigans
- in summer children may wear a red and white dress or black/grey shorts
- sensible shoes
For P.E. your child will need:
- plain red or black shorts
- plain white t-shirt
- trainers for outdoor P.E. sessions
- black jogging bottoms and plain red/white or black sweatshirt for colder days
Items with the school logo can be bought from
15 Church Street,
Tel: 01256 817284
We also have a small number of second hand items of uniform for sale from the school office costing 50p per item.
We would appreciate donations of good quality school uniform once your child has grown out of it or when they leave us.
We also sell water bottles and book bags, P.E. bags and hats will the school name and logo from the school office.
Please ask at reception for current prices.