Social Distancing Guidance
This guidance is for everyone. It advises on social distancing measures we should all be taking to reduce social interaction between people in order to reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19). It is intended for use in situations where people are living in their own homes, with or without additional support from friends, family and carers.
- Background and Scope of Guidance
- How can I get assistance with foods and medicines if I am reducing my social contacts?
- What should you do if you have hospital and GP appointments during this period?
- What is the advice for visitors including those who are providing care for you?
- What is the advice if I live with a vulnerable person?
- How do you look after your mental wellbeing?
- Summary of advice